Corner of the cemetery wall at left, original sanctuary, still in use, with hallway connecting to education building, and the Kerr Study House, presently used as the church's administrative offices.
Bird's Eye Image, courtesy of Microsoft NAVTEQ. In it you can see a majority of the church property, with the cemetery at the left, the 1740 era Meeting House or sanctuary and hallway connecting it to the education building, and the new Fellowship Hall with its glass front facing the Donegal Spring.
A view of the cemetery, facing the church and the study house.
The Memorial Garden and plaque, located in the southeast corner of the cemetery.
Our historic sanctuary is still used for weekly 9 AM worship services.
This self-contained Tracker Organ is a relatively new addition to the sanctuary .
Our new Fellowship Hall, set up for one of our Christmas eve worship services.
Fellowship Hall is the weekly worship site for our Back Door Church contemporary and casual 11:15 AM worship service.
Fellowship Hall, set for our Mission tour spaghetti dinner fund-raiser.
Our nursery staff encourages creative expressions of faith!
One of our children's Sunday School classrooms.
Another children's Sunday School classroom.
[Not pictured: Historical Committee room, conference room and library.]