MAY 22, 2016
9:00 A.M. Bulletin
BACK DOOR CHURCH
“Confidence in God”
Rev. Dr. Donald M. Rising
Dr. Rising will be in the Study House on
Tuesdays and Wednesdays,
8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
To contact him call:
Everyone is invited to the Fellowship Hall after worship for refreshments.
- There will be a reception with light refreshments on Sunday, May 29th, following the 9 a.m. worship service to honor Don & Lynn Rising for their service to Donegal Church for the past six months.
- On Sunday, May 29, there will be one worship service at 9:00 a.m. in the sanctuary.
- TODAY, May 22, The Rev. Dr. Richard A. Todd, pastor of this church from 1958 – 1964, will be visiting.
- June Newsletter Deadline is today, May 22. All interesting and informational articles can be placed in the secretary’s mailbox in the Communication Center or church office or you may e-mail it.
- Donegal Acorn’s Softball Games: today, May 22, 2:00 & 3:00 p.m. Field 1; Tuesday, May 24, 6:15 p.m. Field 1; Tuesday, May 31, 6:15 p.m. Field 1.
- Donegal Men will meet Wednesday for breakfast, fellowship and prayer, at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant. In by 7:15, out by 8:00.
- Choir Rehearsal, Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.