23rd SUNDAY AFTER PENTECOST
October 23, 2016
9:00 A.M. Bulletin
BACK DOOR CHURCH
Genesis 1:1-2, 2:4-7
“Fish Out of Water”
Rev. Matthew D. Randolph
Everyone is invited to the Fellowship Hall
after worship for refreshments.
- THIS WEEK IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- November Newsletter Deadline is today, October 23. All interesting and informational articles can be placed in the secretary’s mailbox in the Communication Center or church office or you may e-mail it.
- PW Coordinating Team Meeting, today, 10:00 a.m.
- Over 70’s Luncheon, today, 12:30 p.m.
- Presbytery of Donegal Leadership Summit will be held here at Donegal on Tuesday, October 25, beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Donegal Men will meet Wednesday for breakfast, fellowship and prayer, at Gus’s Keystone Restaurant. In by 7:00, out by 8:00.
- Choir Rehearsal, Wednesday, 7:30 p.m.
- Donegal Outreach Team Meeting, Thursday, October 27, 7:00 p.m.
LOOKING AHEAD IN THE LIFE OF THE CHURCH:
- Reformation Sunday, October 30.
- Special Congregational Meeting to be held Sunday, October 30, following the 9:00 a.m. service of worship to receive and vote on the Nominating Committee’s Slate of Officers for the Class of 2019.
- BDC Team Practice, Wednesday, November 2, 6:30 p.m.
- Pleasant View Retreat here at Donegal on Friday, November 4, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- PW Fall Resource Day will be held Saturday, November 5, at Wrightsville Presbyterian Church, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Registration forms are in the Narthex and Communication Center.